Full Text Journal Articles from
Abstract 33779291

Advertisement

Find full text journal articles








The Real-World CONSEQUENT ALL COMERS Study: Predictors for Target Lesion Revascularization and Mortality in an Unselected Patient Population.

PMID: 33779291 (view PubMed database entry)
DOI: 10.1177/0003319721997314 (read at publisher's website )

Ralf Langhoff, Jawed Arjumand, Matthias Waliszewski, Peter Reimer, Dirk Härtel, Christian Hohl, Werner Raut, Sebastian Romani, Jesús Alós, Esaú Martínez, Albrecht Schmidt, Shaiful Azmi Yahya, Hadi Riazi, Grigorios Korosoglou,

We evaluated the safety and efficacy of a resveratrol-paclitaxel-coated peripheral balloon catheter in an all-comer patient cohort undergoing endovascular treatment of above-the-knee and below-the-knee peripheral artery disease. CONSEQUENT ALL COMERS (Clinical Post-Market Clinical Follow-up [PMCF] on Peripheral Arteries treated with SeQuent Please OTW [Over-the Wire]) is a prospective, single-arm, multicenter observational study (ClinicalTrials Identifier: NCT02460042). The primary end point was the 12-month target lesion revascularization (TLR) rate. Secondary end points included vessel patency, target vessel revascularization, and all-cause mortality. A total of 879 lesions in 784 consecutive patients (71.3 ± 10.4 years old, 57.7% male) were analyzed; 53.3% had claudication, whereas the remaining 46.7% exhibited critical limb ischemia (CLI). Substantial comorbidities were present, including diabetes mellitus (41.2%), smoking (66.1%), and coronary artery disease (33.9%). Lesion length (879 lesions) was 12.0 ± 9.3 cm and 31.8% were Transatlantic Inter-Society Consensus II C/D lesions. The overall technical success rate of the 1269 drug-coated balloon (DCB)'s used was 99.6% (1.60 ± 0.79 DCB's/patient). At 12 months, the TLR rates were 6.3% in patients with CLI and 9.6% in claudicants, with a primary patency rate of 89.9% and 87.1%, respectively. All-cause mortality was 4.3% (28/658). The most important predictors for TLR were female gender, in-stent restenosis at baseline and lesion length.

Angiology (Angiology)
[2021, 72(8):724-732]

Cited: 0 times

AltMetric Statistics

Additional resources:




Advertisement


Disclaimer

0.4845 s